Product Manager | Business Systems Analyst
- 4+ years of co-managing and delivering successful software development products.
- 7+ years of investigating business systems, identifying improvement opportunities, and bridging the needs of the business
- Co-designed, produced, and launched over 50 releases(features and fixes) across web platform
- ** Co-launched order management platform resulting in order fulfillment increase of 400% and creating a web service offering
- International experience with collaborating with remote teams in China and India. Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese.
- Software product development lifecycle, systems analysis, web services, cross-functional team collaboration, reporting, requirements gathering, AGILE, Scrum, Waterfall, RUP methodologies
Business Systems Analyst Apr 2011 to Apr 2012
INTUIT (via TEKSystems, 1-year contract), Mountain View, CA
Contracted to map out usage of Cosmos LEGACY system and business processes in preparation for enterprise migration to Siebel platform. Led product-offering database restructuring effort. Later adopted additional responsibility to coordinate End-to-End product testing for new product launch.
|Hired on to facilitate LEGACY platform transition to SIEBEL / Oracle CRM as part of company-wide adoption strategy. Led data transformation project in restructuring database schema for new platform Co-ordinated product End-to-End testing and new product launch.||
Business Systems Analyst / E-Business Consultant Aug 2010 to Apr 2011
WELLS FARGO (via KFORCE, 6 months contract), San Francisco, CA
Recruited as an e-Business Consultant to troubleshoot defects, document requirement issues, report data interfacing problems, and collaborate with product management team for internal Commercial Credit reporting tool.
|Troubleshoot and resolved issues in high-pressure, time-sensitive environment with credit analysts, development team and product managers.||
Assistant Product Manager / Business Analyst Aug 2009 to May 2010
RSVP FORECLOSURE, Concord, CA
Hired to implement a proprietary, order management application to manage the foreclosure publication and compliance process on behalf of attorneys and banking clients. Designed sections of application GUI via mockups and UAT.
|Integral team of two product managers designing and deploying a $1.5 million dollar, in-house software development project using AGILE and Scrum.||
Associate Technical Product Manager Aug 2005 to Apr 2009
CHARLES SCHWAB, San Francisco, CA
Joined team of project managers managing and supporting corporate CRM and Sales Analytics applications in everyday operations, release updates, Compliance requirements, and supporting users across the globe.
|Part of 5-person Project Management team overseeing production maintenance and releases for company’s CRM platform on $5million+ annual budget. Simultaneously, a SME on Sales Analytics tool tracking Schwab’s multi-billion dollar sales leads.||
- Desktop Publishing: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SharePoint, OmniGraffle
- Graphics & Media: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & Captivate, Camtasia Studio, GIMP, Paint.NET.
- Under GNU License: Joomla, Mambo, Drupal, WordPress CMS, SMF (all Administrator level)
- Bug Tracking Tools: IBM Requisite PRO, ClearQuest, HP Quality Center, Fogbugz.
- Methodologies: AGILE/Scrum, RUP
- Other: HTML, CSS, MYSQL, SIEBEL CRM, Analytics, SalesForce, Saas web service
Education and Training
- BS Psychology & BA in Biological Sciences: Evolution & Ecology, Jun 2004,University Of California Davis, Davis, CA
- Excellence Is No Accident, Stanford University Continuing Education, Palo Alto
- Communicate to Influence (Signature Program), Decker Communications, San Francisco
- Certified Toastmasters, Toastmasters (Presidential Nominee), Rhinos Business Club, San Francisco
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (Signature Course), Franklin Covey, San Francisco
- IBM Ratified Unified Process (RUP), San Francisco
- Sales Force Administrator Certification (est. Jan 2013).